Join the webinar Wednesday July 27th 2:00 – 3:00pm EDT to get ahead of the curve and learn how to increase your effectiveness and your bottom line by utilizing Cloud Computing.
Cloud computing is an emerging trend among companies large and small who are looking to free up resources and reduce their bottom line. This webinar comes at an opportune time as cloud computing is becoming an attractive option for the Human Resources Function, helping HR Professionals save money and operate more effectively.
Join the webinar as Matthew Dickerson, SVP and Chief Innovation Officer, SIRVA Inc. will help explain how cloud computing can help nearly every HR function – including talent management, compensation and benefits, recruiting and on-boarding. We will also explore how cloud computing is a very scalable solution.
Be ahead of the curve as you learn more about:
– The pros and cons of cloud computing for organizations and HR professionals
– How to implement a scalable solution for the HR function
– Different types of available solutions
Speaker: Matthew B. Dickerson , SVP and Chief Innovation Officer, SIRVA Inc. Learn more about the speaker
- Date: Wednesday July 27, 2011
- Time: 2:00pm – 3:00pm EDT
- Location: Webinar
- Price: CERC Members: $25.00 plus taxes
- Non-CERC Members – $35.00 plus taxes
Sponsor : Weichert Relocation Resources Inc.