Relive the adventures of Indiana Jones™, the world’s most popular globe-trotting archaeologist, by exploring the science and secrets of his many on-screen archaeological discoveries. This family activity will let you discover where film fiction meets archaeological reality. Until September, 18 at the Montréal Science Center.
WHERE FICTION MEETS REALITY
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to experience your own archaeological adventure in the company of the field’s most charming guide, Indiana Jones.
– An interactive tour across the legendary sites of the Indiana Jones films sheds light on some of the historical myths, such as the Ark of the Covenant and the Holy Grail.
– A vast collection of Indiana Jones film accessories from the Lucasfilm Archives.
– A rare chance to see ancient artifacts on loan from the National Geographic Society and the Penn Museum.
With the help of a hand-held multimedia guide, you’ll discover the secrets of archaeological destinations made famous by the Indiana Jones films.
April 28 to June 17
- Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
June 18 to September 18
- Monday to Saturday from 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Adult: 23 $
- Teen (13-17 years old): 20 $
- Senior (60+): 20 $
- Child (4-12 years old): 13,50 $
- Family*: 63 $ – Additional Child (4-17 years old): 10 $
*2 adults + 2 children (4-17) or 1 adult + 3 children
A ticket for Indiana Jones also gives you access to the General Admission Exhibitions. Buy your ticket here.